Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful

Today I am thankful for:

  • A happy, healthy baby whose diaper rash seems to be clearing up--yay!
  • A wonderful husband who makes taking care of said baby so much easier (my two parents combined cannot equal the awesome parental powers of AC)
  • Spending the holiday with the aforementioned baby, husband, and parental units (as well as one of my mom's graduate students)
  • A gorgeous, warm day and a lovely stroll with baby, husband, and mother
  • Yummy and healthy vegetarian food
  • My mom's amazing homemade, from scratch pumpkin pies (she makes them from real pumpkin, not the canned stuff--yes, it is a lot more work!) and polish apple pie (Szarlotka)
  • My health (amazingly it's holding up so far despite the sleep deprivation)

Happy Thanksgiving! May today be filled with good food, family, friends, and festivities!

No comments: